Summer 2017 Schedule
Due to changes in Sid’s schedule, we are canceling the Wednesday evening practice sessions for the entire summer.
The updated schedule is included below.
- There are no scheduled classes for the summer (July-August)
- Depending on interest, there will be a number of different open practice sessions for both the 24-Posture and 108-Posture Tai Chi forms. See below for the schedule.
- These sessions are free but we gladly accept donations.
OPEN PRACTICE SESSIONS
– They begin the week after the end of block 6. See below.
- Tue 10:00am-11:15am Starting June 13 (Roy)
- Wed 10:30am-11:45am Starting June 14 (Bobbi)
- Thu 6:00pm- 6:30pm Starting June 29 (Kat)
- Sat 11:15am-12:00pm Starting June 10 (Kat, Shelley, Bryan)
108-Posture Form (Beginning and Intermediate)
- THIS SESSION IS CANCELED Wed 6:00pm- 7:00pm Starting June 14 (Sid)
- Sat 10:30am-11:15am Starting June 10 (Bryan)
108-Posture Form (Advanced)
- Sat 8:30am-10:00am Continuing as usual (Bryan et alia)
Sword, Bagua, Buddha
- Sat 10:00am-10:30am Starting June 10 (Bryan)